[MiNT] another TOSWIN bug traced :(

[BIG SORRY FOR EVERYONE FOR THE MESS]

Or should be :) ?

(everything done in Toswin 2.7)

it happens when TERM=tw100

It is clearly visible in irc clients, I have that kind structure at
the bottom of the screen:

it looks like this:

<GokMasE> re ozk
<_Adam_> hello ozk
-:- djul [djul@victim.of.brainlag.org] has left #atariscne [djul]
[11:00pm][@_Adam_(+iw)] [#atariscne(+lnst 68000)]   [Act: 3,5,4]
[Lag  0] [O/7 N/21 I/0 V/0 F/0]
[#atariscne]

and if I enter something and then pres return/enter it becomes like
this:

<_Adam_> hello ozk
-:- djul [djul@victim.of.brainlag.org] has left #atariscne [djul]
<_Adam_> something
[Lag  0] [O/7 N/21 I/0 V/0 F/0]
<_Adam_> something
[#atariscne]

and that is only temporally behavior, becouse after screen refresh it
becomes right:

<_Adam_> hello ozk
-:- djul [djul@victim.of.brainlag.org] has left #atariscne [djul]
<_Adam_> something
[11:02pm][@_Adam_(+iw)] [#atariscne(+lnst 68000)]   [Act: 3,5,4]
[Lag  0] [O/7 N/21 I/0 V/0 F/0]
[#atariscne]

In my opinion, it means that Toswin has the right knowledge what
should be at the screen, but it generates wrong output at the first
time. Meybe some accelerated-screen-procedures does not behave
exactly as they should?

Morover, sometimes (but onkly when using screen (/usr/bin/screen))
parts (lines) of output have misteriously inverted colors. This may
be screen malfunction, but it will be hard to trace (following trace
hasben done: toswin does not

--
Adam Klobukowski
atari@gabo.pl