[MiNT] Off topic, was: Re: [MiNT][IMPORTANT] Windows users, check your systems !

> > mailinglist which is not about virii.
>
> I doubt that a mailinglist about virii would like to receive virii. :)

Right :-)

And despite that I think the form 'viruses' is a bit better - since
'virii' is intended to be Latin plural (like sg. 'medium', pl. 'media',
not mediums), but it is made up incorrectly for three reasons:

1) pl. 'virii' would be for sg. 'virius' and such a word doesn't exist;

2) Lat. 'virus' (which means 'a poison') doesn't have plural at all;

3) if it had, it would be 'vira', because 'virus' has neutral gender.

Sorry for the junk mail, but I couldn't stand it :-)

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.