[MiNT] The best kernel for me...

Some time ago, I grabbed one of the early easymint packages.
My kernel version is showing in the MintSetter as 1.15.12

I'm wondering what the best kernel for me is...a Falcon CT2b with 14mb ST RAM
and 32mb TT Ram.  I have HDDriver 7.93, NVDI 5.03, ExtenDOS Gold
(untested/unused so far) and n_aes 2.00.  My lnx partition is 10gb of a 20gb IDE
drive, and I also have an EtherNEC kit installed.  So far...I only have one non
ext2 (BGM) partition that is set to allow long filenames and I do believe MagiC
is what I used to enable that.

If it turns out that I should upgrade the kernel, what other things need to be
upgraded/changed during the process?

Thanks,
Brian