Re: [MiNT] MintList proposal

On Út, 2002-12-17 at 13:56, Thomas Binder wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 01:25:22PM +0100, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> > > Let letters coming from MiNTList have Reply-to: addres set to
> > > MiNTList, not the authors addres. This would make my life a
> > > bit easier ;)
> >
> > http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html
>
> Not to mention that modern mailers like mutt have a "list reply"

I use Evolution (which I believe is reasonably "modern") and I can
assure you that Reply To List does NOT work for this particular mint
mailing list. It does work for other lists, however it still requires my
attention and additional work (no hotkey for this function).

Please read the reply-to-considered-USEFUL - everything is explained
there.

Petr