Re: [MiNT] Done Unsubscribe, but still receiving

Hi,

Teemu Hukkanen wrote:
> lecoat@lutece.net writes:
>>I unsubcribed from MiNT mailing list from my old address :
>>mailto:lecoat@ief.u-psud.fr
>>But I'm still receiving mails from here.
>
> I have checked both the mailinglist logs and the maillogs, you have not
> sent a single message to the list-software in the last month. If you
> want to unsubscribe, send a message containing the word "unsubscribe" to
> majordomo@fishpool.com.

Yes, I unsubsribed about 10 monthes ago. I can send you the reply of the
robot. The robot was ok with this, but it has done nothing.
I can't unsubscribe anymore, because my old address is now a simple
forward, and I can't log anymore.

>>As I subscribed from my new address :
>>mailto:lecoat@lutece.net
>>I receive twice the same messages.
>
> You are subscribed to the list twice, it's not really surprising that
> you get the messages twice as well.

Yes, I hadn't any time to fix it meanwhile, and now I can't unsubscribe.

>>Does the robot works well ?
>
> Yes, it works well, if you command it.

I'm not quite sure it worked 10 monthes ago ... Sorry ...

>>I don't want to receive mails from my old address :
>>mailto:lecoat@ief.u-psud.fr
>>
>>Can you do something ? My mailbox is full !
>
> I can send the unsubscription message for you, if that helps.

Ho yes, that would be very kind of you !

Best regards,

-- François LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)
http://eureka.atari.org
mailto:lecoat@atari.org