Re: [MiNT] Reply-to, one thing comes to mind

On Sun, 22 Dec 2002, Thomas Binder wrote:

> While I advocate against using Reply-To:, these autoreplies are
> not caused by Reply-To:, but by either braindead MTAs / MUAs (like
> older versions of the MS Exchange server, which is still widely
> used) that don't honor headers like "Precedence: bulk", or by
> braindead mailing list software, that doesn't set these headers
> when forwarding mails to the list members.

In this case the first, it seems. I just examined the headers of the
atari-midi postings and they really put the most exotic X-lines in there
to show everyone that it's a mailinglist. :) Including precedence:bulk of
course.

Can exim be configured to block anything that has been through an
M$ Exchange server? 99% of it is spam anyway. ;) (Don't answer that one, I
wasn't serious) :)

Merry X and happy newyear everybody, btw :)

Maurits.