[MiNT] Keyboard and other IKBD handling drivers

Hi all!

I've crawled through the FreeMiNT 1.16 sources. Do it really use the ROM
TOS Bconin() (and related functions) to get the keyboard status? I've
found some obsolete /dev/mouse sources too.

What it that status of IKBD intercepting in FreeMiNT? What about
/dev/keyboard, /dev/mouse and /dev/joystick?

Correct me if I'm wrong: All the device /dev/console and others is done
via the bios_tdevice (bconout()/bconin() functions). If we create a new
/dev/keyboard for the keyboard than e.g. the /dev/console can be rewritten
to use it.

best regards

STan

PS: Please read the enclosed conversation with Henk about what he would
have like to have for XaAES. IMHO this would be a great thing for more
than only for the XaAES. Many applications uses the NKCC and my idea was
to write the /dev/nkcc or something similar.

Or... is there any better way to reach this?