Re: [MiNT] XaAES programmers reference guide

Hello!

> A description of AES extensions in XaAES
> in ST-Guide hypertext format.
>
> You can download it from my homepage (Home.html)
>
> Frank: Please put it at an appropriate place in the CVS

Ok, thank you. I'll doit.

Until now I missed an official statement. I know now that you announced
your development stop on the ARAnyM maling list. But I don't read this
list until now and it was also your own idea to announce and discuss XaAES
related things on the MiNT mailinglist. So I was a little bit surprised as
I saw the XaAES sources somewhere on cvs (a thing I wanted since a long
time :-)).

Ok, as summary, you no longer maintain XaAES, right? And is there now an
official new maintainer from your side or it's still open?

Tschuess
   ...Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 040 // MILAN 060