Re: [MiNT] [?] appl_tplay() and appl_trecord()

> > For appl_tplay() appl_trecord() in last Henck archive doesn't support this
> > function at all, like most other AES except TOS an Magic. (not implement in
> > OAESIS, XAAES, not work correctly or crash on NAES (crash), GENEVA(timing
> > error))
>
> As some applications use appl_tplay for setting the mouse position, it

I do that myself in MGIF, but...

> would be very usefull to have at elast appl_tplay available in XAAES.
>
> PS: Is there another "legal" method for setting the mouse position?

...there is no legal way for the AES to set the mouse position,
since the VDI does not provide that functionality.

Obviously, the original AES knew enough about the internals of the
original VDI to make this work, anyway. Whatever that knowledge was,
it will most likely stop working with fVDI in the not too distant
future (fVDI still relies on the original VDI for mouse and keyboard
handling).

So, XaAES can currently not legally move the mouse about, and thus
can not (legally) implement that part of appl_tplay.
I'll probably add a new VDI call in fVDI to accomplish this, however.