[MiNT] RAR source code

Hello

The last time I went looking for a RAR program, for Atari, I did
not fine any source code.

Someone else did. If they would be so kind as to point me in the
right direction, this may just be a project for me.

It would also take a load off a friend with a Macintosh, who
keeps getting RAR files from me to unpack for me.

I have, when paid to do it, programmed mainframes, and embedded
systems. The way I do programming is to print existing things
out, which takes a large flat area, a lot of paper, several
binders, and lots of printer supplies.

RAR might be small enough for me to handle. My other interests,
such as a better tin, are just too big.

Best wishes, Jim
--
 /"\      Jim DeClercq--jimd@panix.com--Sylvania, Ohio, USA
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |