[MiNT] TOSgroup.org

Hello,

I've learn the existence of TORGs this week-end !

How can TORG standards become real standards if the tosgroup.org team doesn't speak more about their work !

For example, the TORG 105 about mouse wheel have an impact on
- AES (XaAES)
- AES bindings ([m]gemlib)
- high gem libraries (cflib, windom, ...)

This TORG105 is not taken into account on any of theses layers... but the mouse wheel is already implemented in XaAES and [m]gemlib... using another way :(

IMO, the TOSgroup.org idea is a very good idea, but i haven't seen any tosgroup.org mailing list to discuss and be informed of new standards. Does such mailing list exist ?

BTW, i think an announce on this mint ML (and/or news://comp.sys.atari.programmer) about news on tosgroup.org way be a good idea. I don't think such announce will be off-topic.

Maybe, everyone but me know and follow the tosgroup.org work, but where is the tosgroup ML, is it a closed mailing list for VIP only ? Is it german only ?

best regards,
Arnaud.