Re: [MiNT] possible silly question.

I probably need to change a path in a .scl file. I have been
reminded of that.

What I mean is that double-clicking on a .acc file in the
directory will load any .acc file other than the control panel
.acc file. Have tried two versions of x-control, and two versions
of z-control.

I am sure this works for others. It is something simple I have
missed. It is probably wrong to assume that defaults that fit
another Atari machine will also fit mine, but most people boot
from C:\ and the paths should be same.

This is the second thing on my project list.

Oh, and speaking of Thing, the freemint-sbin RPM file is 37
characters long, and a directory list from Thing just ignores it.
I had expected to see the first 32 characters. There is, of
course, a work-around.

Jim