Re: [MiNT] at ?

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003, Andreas Schwab wrote:

> Martin Tarenskeen <m.tarenskeen@zonnet.nl> writes:
>
> |> Hi,
> |>
> |> Did anyone ever try/succeed porting the "at" command for MiNT ? Would be
> |> nice to have it. I tried building it from redhat at-3.1.8-31.src.rpm but
> |> got stuck with the following message
> |>
> |> +autoconf
> |> Subroutine DynaLoader: dl_error redefined at
> |> /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0/m68k-atari-mint/DynaLoader.pm line 93
>
> Looks like your perl is broken?

I re-installed perl. No change.

But this time I had a little bit more patience. The (rpm) building
sequence doesn't get stuck at this point, a just takes a while before it
continues on my Falcon.

But some moments later config.sub (I think) fails saying
m68kmint-atari-freemint is not ok (I can't remember the exact message).

And yes, I have the latest autoconf and automake versions from SpareMiNT
installed on my system..

 --

Martin Tarenskeen