Re: [MiNT] at ?

Hello!

> But some moments later config.sub (I think) fails saying
> m68kmint-atari-freemint is not ok (I can't remember the exact message).
>
> And yes, I have the latest autoconf and automake versions from SpareMiNT
> installed on my system..

This don't matter as long you don't regenerate anything. Especially if
there are old config.{guess,sub} files that don't know
m68kmint-atari-freemint.

You should first compile it manually before building an rpm. Also replace
the config.{guess,sub} files with the ones from /usr/lib/rpm.

Ciao
   ...Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 040 // MILAN 060