[MiNT] SSH RPMS

Hello guys,

I was wondering if we could add automatic stuff to the openssh rpm that
installs the privilege separation user into /etc/passwd and /etc/shadow
automatically.  The easiest way I can think of to do this would be
through the use of perl, however having perl to install openssh is kind
of a tough requirement ;-)

Any ideas?  Or is this just something the end user should be responsible
for doing and that is that.  Perhaps the rpms that have the original
/etc/passwd should get this user and group added.

Thanks,
Mark
http://portal.atari-source.com