Re: [MiNT] Uploaded S-Lang 1.4.9 Lib and PTH 2.0.0 to AtariForge.....

Dne st 5. listopad 2003 23:55 Frank Naumann napsal(a):

Hi

> > I built links as well (precisely elinks). There is trouble that links
> > is hardcoded to vt100. It works perfectly with TosWin2 set to tw100 with
> > environment variable TERM set to vt100.
>
> If it's hardcoded to vt100, why does the TERM environment setting matter?

There is messed display with a wrong characters from font with tw100. I am
not exactly sure what is couse of that, but when I set TERM to vt100
everythink is ok. If you are interested I can send snaps of screen here.

Jan
http://jaysoft.atari.org