Re: [MiNT] Toswin2 Bugs

Hi Mark!

I had some ideas. I did a little work to decouple the vtXXX terminal
emulation over VDI from the AES windowing. This way it would be possible
to use the same sources also for the next generation virtual consoles.
Once you become guru in terminal emulation it would be quite easy to do
this step, so I would recommend you to leave the layers separate.

best regards

STan