Re: [MiNT] Toswin2 Bugs

Hi!

MD> I'd like to volunteer to attempt to fix toswin2 bugs

That is GREAT! I think there are lot of issues with Toswin2. Actually
it is great, but I there are a lot of things that could/should be
changed/fixed/added:

1. fix:
   tw52 is not fully compatible with original Atari terminal emulation
   but it should be!

2. new feature:
   tw100 is not really known to most internet servers. That's why you
   don't get very far with tw100. So it would be very nice to have a
   more well known terminal emulation also for Toswin2, eg. xterm,
   vt220 or whatever is most common but still easy enough to implement
   in Toswin2.

3. bug:
   sometimes it doesn't update its window when don't move the mouse!

4. bug:
   I have the current cvs version:
   The resizing of the window of running apps via config dialog
   doesn't reall work here. I f I make it smaller, screen output
   stops, if I make it bigger it sometimes crashes. And it doesn't
   save the values for my program and always opens it in fullscreen or
   at least what appears to be a fulled window.

5. new feature:
   configure window dialog:
   - optional security warning before closing window

6. bug:
   Since I compiled the latest cvs sources I have stability problems.
   It sometimes simply crashes. But unfortunately I have no idea
   whatsoever why this is...

I guess that's plenty of work for you to do! :-)

Cheers, Ingo =;->