Re: [MiNT] MiNT on TT

On Wed, 2004-02-18 at 15:14, Jan Krupka wrote:
> > > MiNT freezes when AES (NAES) is running and he touch the keyboard (of
> > > course not with every key stroke, but sometimes). When he use only
> > > mouse everything is ok. Is possible to telnet to the machine and
> > > reboot it.
> >
> > Is he, by chance, using CKBD or something alike?
>
> No. But he uses clocky from Joy.

If I had OS freezes after touching the keyboard I would disable Clocky
immediately, long time before I would report anything to MiNT list.

MiNT 1.16 installs its own keyboard handler, just like Clocky does.
Three keyboard handlers together (TOS 3.0x, Clocky and MiNT) can easily
mess something up.

Petr