[MiNT] Full shared lib implementation done!

Hey guys,

Just a quick note to let you know that my modifications to the MiNT
kernel and sparemint have been completed.  We now have a fully working
VM and ld.so implementation that should work just like it does on
Linux!  I've tested everything and it appears to be working perfectly.
Also I've just completed MarkAES!  MarkAES is a new AES that features
anti-aliased, proportional and vector fonts, complete system theming
with pixmaps, and more, written 100% in Devpac and feels even faster
than MagiC!  And it doesn't crash.. Ever! EVER!

For more details about these two projects simply go here:

http://www.aprilfoolsonyou.com

Mark
http://portal.atari-source.com