[MiNT] Tar list function

Yes, I have RTFM. Both the info file, and a printout of TAR.TeX.
But still TAR does not cooperate.

I have reloaded EasyMiNT more than a dozen times, for reasons
already stated. And then, I have put back in about 20 .rpm files
I think I need, one at a time.

Tried to automate this process, in the though that with my bad
luck in disk drives, I will be doing it again, with a
add_rpms.lst file, which can be done. It has been done. But
whatever I have tried, TAR finds my .lst file, and does not find
the work files. Yes, I tried putting in the path, which is
l:/add_rpms, and got no success.

This is probably one keystroke from completion. Which one is
that?  If someone who has done this before would give me a syntax
to copy, it would be a boon.

--
 /"\      Jim DeClercq--jimd@panix.com--Sylvania, Ohio, USA
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |