Re: [MiNT] mint & mmu

Hi,

> I don't understand. What docu do you want? Simplay ask what do you want to
> know.

that's easy to say. I'm only student, the subject "Building of Operating
Systems" waits for me in the summer term next year, so i very possibly don't
know some basics (from your point of view) about its structure. For example:
boot sequence, what is it done after mint.prg? how cooperate mint and tos?
mint replaces its functions? how it's done multitasking, how works memory
protection (from high level point of view) etc etc... believe me, thousands
of questiond and very primitive (lame if you want;) ones. I don't believe you
will have energy to answer it. What I need is some kind of technical reference.
What/how/where. Take a look at some book about windows or linux - hundreds
of pages with description of every part of OS. For example, for Magic
there's something like that. Not perfect, in german, but it is. That
documentation with FreeMint is too general. Most experts like to say: rtfm.
I want that fm ;-)

MiKRO         Atari XE/XL/Mega STE/Falcon060         http://mikro.atari.org