Re: [MiNT] mint & mmu

Hello!

Hehe, I need help. Maybe you want to play with this a little bit?

asm/c is no problem to me. i have an experience with mmu coding, but i'm not
familiar with all that system stuff, cvs, etc etc. It's really pity we
haven't any documentation about what/how is doing in the kernel, for any
(possible) contributor is this very frustrating. (tons of sources and you
have to study, what they do)

I don't understand. What docu do you want? Simplay ask what do you want to know.

Ciao
   ...Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 040 // MILAN 060