Re: [MiNT] Bug in FATFS

>> Operation completed without problems. The result: two AUTO folders
>> on C:, with the same content. Emitting the debug info was enabled,
>> so:
>
> Sure this are two folders? E.g. how do you verified it?

Well, Thing displays it as two folders, so does ls -l /c. Both under MiNT.
But ordinary TOS displays one as a regular file, named AUTO, and some
garbage as extension.

> Looks like "auto." is accepted as filename (this is wrong on 8+3 for
> sure).

Yes, my C: is FATFS without VFAT, purely 8+3.

--
CVV
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz, http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** aut seruit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
** Taka to juz natura pospólstwa, albo sluzalczo sie plaszczy,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy. (Liwiusz XXIV, 25).