Re: [MiNT] mint.cnf and sln?

Hi!

The weird thing is that it was working here before the environment changes (didn't go through the CVS commits step by step however).

Anyway, your fix works here... But... doesn't the AUTO folder applications assume the boot drive to be the current? I would guess so and if yes we would probably need to set the current drive back before loading those.

regards

STan

Frank Naumann wrote:
Hello!

Frank, the cd u:\ helped, but can you explain why it is needed or why doesn't do it the kernel automaticaly for me?

Why it's needed I can't explain (because the default drive is not set to u:). Why the kernel it doesn't do automatically I can't explain. But he will doit if I checkin the changes.

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060