Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.16 - have you all switched yet?

Hiya.

>>> the last thing that really ticked me off ;-)  Now we just need
>>> non-proportional fonts as system font and I'll be quite pleased ;-)
>
>I don't think that this is best idea. There is lot of apps with RSC which
>is not suitable for proportional font. But maybe it is just my feeling.

I have the same feeling, a proportional font might cause many apps to look a bit
quirky. Perhaps a possibility to use a proportional font for menu bar, window titles, etc,
while using a monospaced font for rendering RSC objects? Could be cool

Not that it should have any priority at all at this point in time though, if you ask me :)
There are of course other things of much greater importance still missing or not working 100% right,
just have a look in bug tracker :)

Regards,

Joakim