[MiNT] Xaaes config

I've just spent a couple of hours trying to start Xaaes.

Having done the basic setting in xaaes.cnf and set init
to start xaloader.prg I thought everything would be ok.
It got as far as the xaaes desktop and no further, I had
missed the shell c:\ming\Thing.app line so I tried again.

This time Thing didn't start and when I accessed the toswin2
menu it wouldn't start a shell program and the next time the
menu was accessed the system locked-up.

This sounds familiar to the problems I had with earlier versions
of Xaaes.

There was an error message dialogue "could not find pipe" from
msgservr I think.

I assume I have done something wrong, I'm open to suggestions.

Regards,

Peter