[MiNT] N.aes v2.0 questions?

Hi. I've just received N.aes v2.0 from Woller Systems, and I have a few
questions.

Unfortunately, I do not have the honor of being literate in the German
language. :-(

I was told to install N.aes *before* attempting to install easymint, that its
easier. Correct?

I have a CT60 equipped Falcon. Should I still pick 030 during the
installation, or go for the 060 Milan?

The final popup window, if I'm reading it right, tells me its finished
installing and that I need to reboot for any changes to be in effect, or to
continue.

I was told that N.aes will not work straight with TOS, so I need to continue,
then disable N.aes until I install easymint. Is that right? (I did try
rebooting at this point, just to see what would happen - my Falcon went into
an endless bootup/reboot cycle <smile>)

If so, what do I have to do to disable it, since it installs itself in various
places, such as the auto folder, naes, multitos, and a few ACCs.

Thank you very much.

--

                                                              /\
                                                         Dark<  >Lord