[MiNT] strange problem with MiNT 1.16.1/XaAES

Hello,

SInce a few days now I'm playing around with MiNT 1.16.1/XaAES. Most of
the things works reasonable well but I've met a few problems which
drives me crazy.

1) Okami
   For some reason oimport.ttp and oexport.ttp (probably the other Okami
   ttp's too but I haven't tested then) search for o.inf in
   /opt/toswin2/. Normally o.inf sits in the Okami directory and this
   works fine for 1.16.1/N-AES.

2) arcview 0.83
   Whatever I try arcview extracts the archives to /opt/toswin2/. If I
   for instance drag/drop an zip archive to the RAM-disk unzip.ttp is
   called and does its work but instead of writting to u:/ram it writes
   to /opt/toswin2/. At this point arcview seems to be blocked. I only
   can quit arcview from the taskbar. The same story for .lzh

   Making a new archive doesn't work at all. If I drop a file to the
   arcview window I get this:
     zip warning: can't stat file: maxtor.txt
     zip warning: name not matched: maxtor.txt

     zip error: Nothing to do! (try: zip -r K:\test.zip . -i maxtor.txt)

   Arcview works just fine with 1.16.1/N_AES.

TTFN
Martin

http://www.againsttcpa.com  | In 2002 began the war for digital freedom

--

             ************Grüße vom Okami Newsreader************
             **     On the seventh day He created Atari      **