[MiNT] N.aes v2.0 questions

Wow. Thanks to everyone who responded. I've saved the text from the replies
and will try to sort through it all once I get an uninterrupted moment.

Sadly, it seems that the installation routine has not gotten any easier than
the first time I used MINT on a Falcon years ago, when I believe it was KEMD,
and K. Ellis's docs.

But (and its a big but) as you said, the end result is worth it. :-)

Be prepared to be bombarded with an endless number of (semi-intelligent and
not so semi-intelligent) questions.

I currently run Mandrake Linux v9.2 on a small 3 comp Lan and 1 laptop so my
prior MINT experience, along with my Linux exp, should light the way. :-)

Thanks again everyone!

--

                                                              /\
                                                         Dark<  >Lord