Re: [MiNT] Shareable/loadable libraries: a preliminary document

Patrice Mandin wrote:

Hello,

I have finished to write a preliminary document about what we need, and
what it could be like. For the moment, I did not dig into implementation
details. I just wanted to know what you think of it.

My doc about shareable/loadable libs (english only):
http://membres.lycos.fr/pmandin/index.php?page=perso-shlibs&lang=en

I will improve it with ideas coming.

There is a mistake in your paper LDG can share there code, there is no trouble with this. The only trouble actually is that for example need libc you need include the libc in the LDG, because actually there is no libc as shareable lib. LDG is able itself to load other LDG there is no trouble for this and there is special function for this. To share libs LDG not need use special flags that is not very beautifull, but is able to use SHM shame for this, perhaps I need to look at this, because I know better this scheme since I have done MyAeS compatible with Memory protection. But really no problem with this.

Olivier