Re: [MiNT] Xaaes config

Is there an easier way to test boot Xaaes ?

At the moment I have edited ttytab lke this:

# /etc/ttytab
# Prinzipiell l?uft auf der console ein normaler getty
#
# Es darf nur einer der Eintr?ge aktiv sein!
#
#console        "/usr/sbin/getty console"       vt52    on secure
console "/usr/bin/aes"  tw52    on secure
#console        "/usr/bin/execgem"      tw52    on secure
#console        "/usr/bin/aes"  tw52    on secure

and in mint.cnf I have this:

ren u:\usr\bin\aes      u:\usr\bin\xxxx
sln c:\n_aes\m_aes.sys  u:\usr\bin\aes
##sln c:\mint\1-16-1\xaaes\xaloader.prg  u:\usr\bin\aes

This doesn't quite work how I wanted it to. When Xaaes crashes
and I have to boot into TOS it has the advantage of not having
to edit ttytab (on an inaccessible partition).

However I then have to comment out this line in mint.cnf

INIT=u:\sbin\init              # this executes script /etc/rc

Re-boot with Mint which does not boot the aes
Then I have to delete the sln using the command line.
Re-boot with TOS and re-activate the INIT= line
and finally re-boot back into Mint with Naes.

There must be an easier way.

Regards,

Peter