Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT bug

> WHen otting with Blowup software 1.7 running before mint, in certain
> colordepths (8 bits for example), after printing some initial messages,
> screen font is messed up (last readable message is about alt memory),
> and after about 10 lines of output system freezes.

if i remember correctly, something similar happens to me if i run videlity
before nvdi or something like this (the important thing was the order in
c:\auto), but without any crash, i've had screwed (unreadable) fonts "only".

MiKRO         Atari XE/XL/Mega STE/Falcon060         http://mikro.atari.org