[MiNT] NFS-problem

I have a network between a Hades 060 with MiNT 1.16.1 and an Apple iBook with
MacOS X. I have set up my Hades as a NFS-server by entering the following in my
export file:

/h/Transfer   (rw)galicia

The name of my iBook is galicia and in hosts I have entered galicia.

>From the iBook I can easily connect to my Hades. I can view around in the folder
Transfer (above). I can create and DELETE folders. But I can NOT copy files from
my iBook to my Hades. On the iBook I get the message that I do not have enough
priviliges to copy the files.

My attributes for Transfer are rwxrwxrwx.

What is wrong?

--

Med vänliga hälsningar
Yours sincerely

Jonas Möller Nielsen
Bioagua/Cascada Trading AB
Egils gränd 51
SE-432 31  Varberg
Sweden - Suecia
Fax:    +46 709 62 24 78
Mobile: +46 709 68 63 93
Mobile: +34 679 67 15 97
E-mail: jonas.moller.nielsen@euromail.se
ICQ:    139445783  Nick name: Jonas445783  Nick name: Jonas
This E-mail was created and sent with the help of:
        Hades 060 - N.AES/MiNTOS - myMail