Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.16.1 beta release

V Ne, 07. 11. 2004 v 21:29, Petr Stehlik píše:
> > This beta release is a bugfix release compared to the 1.16.0 beta release.
> > It include lot of bugfixes in the kernel
>
> It doesn't boot on ARAnyM with EmuTOS.

I thought it didn't boot because of the following message:

> s_realloc(2147483647)
> s_realloc: no screen region!!

But it seems that despite of those two "!!" it's not harmful (judging
from the source code the 2G-1 is used as a hackish flag for non-moveable
screen memory).

> Any idea what's wrong?

Later I got it booting by setting the proper path in INIT (had there
1-16-0 since it was an upgrade from 1.16.0 setup). I changed and
disabled several other things so I have yet to find out what exactly
helped to resolve the problem.

Petr