Re: [MiNT] XaAES Bug in graf_mouse?

        which = evnt_multi(MU_KEYBD|MU_BUTTON,
                           0x102, 3, 0,
                           0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
                           NULL    ,
                           0L,
                           &mx, &my, &mbutton, &kstate, &key, &mclicks);

Button is one of most strange things to manage in AES, I have do in MyAeS a lot of change for work with most application but I know not completly manage all case. In this case probably XAAES do an AND opération on button pressed to send message where it should do an OR

Olivier