Re: [MiNT] MMU usage in MiNT, fork/mmap

> process at fork and again at every task switch.  Is anyone actively
> working on a real virtual address space for MiNT?  I have a feeling this
> will eventually be necessary.

I haven't that brave to write "I do", but.. ;) I chose this topic as my
school project, i.e. complete VM machine for MiNT.. Unfortunately, maybe two
days after this decision (to make VM for MiNT) my Falcon + ct60 died,
completely :( I bought another Falcon, but you can imagine my chances to
finish it on plain 030@16 MHz.. So I have to wait until Rodolphe fixes my
old f030+ct60 or when I receive new ct63 or to borrow friend's f030+ct2 or
to develop it under aranym. The last option sounds as the best for me, but I
have some problems with configuring/compiling aranym sources and running
mint with mmu support as well..

all at  all, I want to implement this, but tons of problems that even don't
touch the topic (mmu).. :-/

MiKRO         Atari XE/XL/Mega STE/Falcon060         http://mikro.atari.org