Re: [MiNT] [Fwd: [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] cat/EDITOR/INCLUDE]

And this is also why its diffs are spread all around the world via e-mail. I see.

I don't know about what you bother here around. You can for sure unsubscribe the mailing list. Or please made constructive suggestions.

If the project is strictly German, my suggestion is that perhaps it could be useful to consider limiting sending its diff reports to German subscribers only, or to those who have EXPLICITLY requested to receive them.

Or perhaps you think that anyone who is interested in MiNT kernel diffs (which is a world-wide project), *must* also be interested in all projects locally German, only because they possibly have some relation to MiNT?

--
CVV
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz, http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** aut seruit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
** Taka to już natura pospólstwa, albo służalczo się płaszczy,
** albo bezczelnie się panoszy. (Liwiusz XXIV, 25).