Re: [MiNT] XAAES slow?

Hi!

Just few notes/answers:

* It seems to me that the subject 'XAAES slow?' changed to 'Blame others'. What about solving the root of the problem here? :(

* There has always been open discussion with WinDom developers until we reached some point we could agree on (Unlike here :().

* Definitely bring the discussion on the WinDom list if this proves to be the N.AES vs. XAAES problem ;)))

* http://windom.sf.net

FYI: I will be offline most of the time for approximately 3 weeks.

Best Regards

STanda