Re: [MiNT] XAAES slow?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

Ok, I found out why zView is so slow regarding handling of WM_REDRAWs.
Again, Zview isn't slow in the redraw because it's fast on *any* others AES.

The problem is that on XaAES, wind_calc() is slow.

This is the real problem.

I have many respect for you but if the wind_calc function inside XaAES is slow, please, don't blame the others.

XaAES have all such info on each window. I wonder if we should define
new ways of obtaining such info on a "per-window" basis, since soon one
can change themes realtime in XaAES. Then it would be nice to have libs
such as windom gather correct info ;-)

The better is to discuss with the windom's authors ( Dominque Bereziat, Arnaud Bercegeay and Standa) to find a solution.

Ciao,
Zorro