Re: [MiNT] ssh or telnet with zmodem

It's definitely doable, I used to run zmodem over telnet many years ago, before ssh was around, but you will need to do some hacking on your telnet client.

I just happened to remember having done this before...
Some versions of the CoNnect terminal program work just fine with most of the MiNT kernels and AES variants. I don't recall exactly which versions I last used in the combo, but I do recall having used Geneva as the AES. Experiment...hopefully CoNnect and its Coshy shell will work for whatever setup you're using.

1.  Launch CoNnect, and set up the Zmodem to auto start on downloads.

Launch the Coshy shell of CoNnect, use the command line there to locate and open a telnet client, set your terminal as you like (I.E. VT102/ansi), log into the BBS...try the download.

Very good chance it will work.

Brian