Re: [MiNT] Re[2]: GEM boost

> Yeah, odd that. My TT is crisp at only 32mhz, but my 80/25mhz CT60'd Falcon
> is painfully slow screen-wise.

That's because the TT is fully 32 bit (hence the name) :) and the Falcon
isn't. The Falcon's bus (which also handles the video) is an extreme
bottleneck even with a CT60. Also I'm guessing that you either use the TT in
mono resolution, or have a videocard. Both are not really fair
comparisons. ;o)

It would have been nice to see what a TT with CenturboTT would have done..
pity it never made it. :o)

Maurits.