Re: [MiNT] Re[2]: Re[3]: usage of wind_calc()

Hi,

Currently, the MiNT kernel has nothing better that the MagiC one( Maybe
the ext2/Minix partition support?.. nothing important for the final user).

ARE YOU KIDDING US?

No.

What provides the current MiNT kernel better that the MagiC one for the *final user*?

This is not a critic because personaly I prefer MiNT, but it's just to show you that the current kernel is not appealing for a MagiC user.

Sorry for capitals but - and sorry again - this is the most ridiculous
sentence I have read in the >>MiNT<< list for years!
hé hé  ;-)

And one more time sorry for these harsh words, but the MagiC kernel is
FULL of crap. It is one huge big hack, prone to crashes and faulty
behaviour.
Ha?

I agree that MagiC is quite "strange" because it's unusable on my stock Falcon and rock solid on my CT2, but when it works, it works well.

Currently, I use the both OS( Magic on my CT2 and Mint on my CT60) and some applications are most stable on MagiC ( Texel, RSM, etc...) and others on Mint/XAAES/MYAES/NAES.

Read here:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.sys.atari.st/msg/e0b2f6700bed29cf?output=gplain
And ?

Seriously, I hope you were just really tired after a long hard day
when u wrote this...
No, I'm fine :)

Ciao,
Zorro