[MiNT] WinDom the only lib? (was: Re: WCOWORK implementation : conclusions.)

Hi!

Petr Stehlik wrote:
What I find odd is that windom is the only Gem lib to survive.

previous GEM libraries didn't have good documentation in English.

I can give you some more on this:

* Look at all the available libs and look at the design of WinDom.
* Look at the people behind the other libs and look at Dominique and Arnaud and their way of expressing ideas and implementing them.

My personal opinion on the two point above?:

* There is no better GEM lib. None of them is that flexible while some clean in its design. Well at least from those which I came around during my GEM coding.
* Most of the people who worked on any other GEM lib are gone.
  Most of the people do not listen to others.
How about those two guys? It has been a pleasure to talk to them regarding all proposed changes, improvements, critics. All at sufficient level of English (note that my English is often poor for such purposes).

So my conclusion is that I hit the right lib and people combination in GEM world.

STanda

PS: No, I am not in love with them really. :)