Re: [MiNT] WCOWORK operating mode

Hello,

 I care about all evolutions. But we need to be careful not to create
more problems with MP, VM and other things we dont have yet.

Agree 100%

I've done a big clean-up in windom2 (the next MT version of windom) to remove all old hack (support of iconification utilities, extended file selector etc...) that uses a BRA to a cookie. Now, windom applications should work fine with MP enable (not tested).

If we
continue to develop bad designs, we'll never see those things either.

I still don't see why putting AES functions is a library is a bad design, and i still don't see why this kill any AES new features. It's just a library that may be updated to support new AES features, just like applications may be updated to support new AES features.... i really don't understand you.

best regards,
Arnaud.