[MiNT] Re[2]: [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] lib/gemlib

Hi Arnaud!

> BTW, the WCOWORK stuff has it is now seems only half defined and the
> actual implementation seems to be a hack to me. I would like to have some
> more discussion and agrement from active supporter and developper before
> implementing what we have now. Then, it will be easier to perform the
> great move !

Ok, what do you propose? What features do you want?

What are your suggestions for improvements in a new AES? How would you
change the window API in an AES so that programming it would be
easier? Lets hear your proposals!

Maybe they are indeed better than wco work! If so, I am sure ozk will
not object to implementing them!

Cheers, Ingo =;->