[MiNT] Mail tests

Odd,

I have just re-done the tests but I am now using the latest version
of MyMail.

At first the behaviour seems the same. The send process stops for a while
and then finishes abruptly. However, I think MyMail is handling the
situation better. The mail is flagged as Failed sending and is still in
the queued mail folder.

While writing this I have also sent some mails from Newsie and none
have arrived, small or large !

Regards,

Peter

PS
Erik, if you are reading, I also noticed a bug in MyMail. The Reset Failed
Mail Queue action changes the F to N but adds a carriage return.