Re: [MiNT] obsolete aout binutils?

Philipp Donzé a écrit :
Hi,

It's a real pity than I'm not a system coder otherwise I would have made
something :-/

I'm not a "system coder" either. But why not try to become one?

Because the system needs to be improved in others areas than the kernel and I will work on that :)

I have the idea to make a modern desktop from scratch with true color icons support, network drives( SAMBA, FTP,...) mounted on the desktop, multithreaded operations, etc.. but I need to see that the MiNT kernel still evolves to motive me.

I hope really than skilled guys like Patrice, Franks or even you will work on the kernel, we need really it !

Ciao,
Zorro
--
Webpage: http://zorro.arcadia-crew.com