Re: [MiNT] Eiffel mouse wheel direction

Hi!

I had the chance to do the test.

I first checked how does the cursor moves when I move the finger from the palm stretching it.
ti moves UP.
then I set the weelUP eiffel command to RETURN

When I stretch the finger, moving from the palm forward it sends a carraige return.

Than means that the weelUP direction is when moving the finger to go away from the palm-

NOTE: the panel always shows DEFAULT. even after  programming the mouse and opening the control
panel again, it says DEFAULT.

So, I had to set the weelUP back again to ARROW UP command.

Since I was there, I changed the scroller fron 3 lines I previously had to 1 line.

hope this helps