Re: [MiNT] Eiffel mouse wheel direction

Gerhard Stoll píše v So 17. 09. 2005 v 22:35 +0200:
> > Please tell me what IKBD bytes (status frame)
>
> Eiffel send noch special IKBD code.

it does send modified IKBD status frame (since v1.08, according to its
documentation).

> You can tell Eiffel what scancode it send,
> when you turn the wheel.

I know that.

My question is what physical movement of finger on the wheel (or what
direction of rotation of the wheel itself) corresponds to the event
called "Mouse Wheel Up" that sends either scancode of F16 key on Atari
or the status frame with the last scancode being 0x59.

Also, it's unclear to me how the IKBD status packets (or function keys
F16/F17) from Eiffel get to XaAES. I suspect that it actually didn't
work at all and that EmuTOS is the first one that supports the status
packet defined by Eiffel (which is a bit ironical since Eiffel users
probably don't run EmuTOS).

Petr